Get It at Target!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Lovin My City

It's such a joy to me to see people in Manhattan City walking around exploring, checking out the shops and hang out spots. There has been a lot of reconstruction in all areas of our NYC cities.If you havent came out to see, you really should. he shops are great, and the sites are even greater. All you RP'ers are missing a treat. Manhattan City, Downtown New York and now Times Square(aka Arima City) all have new things to offer to all of our visitors. These photos are from my Urban downtown Manhattan Area.In this one, there is a couple sitting in front of the new Ice Cream Shop just talking and relaxing in the city. As hot as it is, it's no wonder they might want a cool treat.
 We also have a new pharmacy on the block. This pharmacy is a lil bit different than most. It specializes in "natural" herbs. If you know what I mean. Some people like to buy their pain medications from bottles. I've heard that some people with cataracks really enjoy these Herbs as a natural pain killer and for nausea. It's my duty to help the community out any way I can. For all you "catarack" patients and people needing a lil lift, come by The Pharmacy and holla at it's manager, RealChance Resident. Chance is pictured here holding down his area. Such a good employee.I would show you the insides of the shop but I'm not sure if the SL Po-Po would come after me.LOL. But at any rate, here is the photo and the url in case you might need some healing or just want to explore the area. There are a few places to check out. Even a church, if you need prayer. O, did I mention, the shop also sales weapons? Thought I'de just put that out there too. See you soon!
Don't be a stranger. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Manhattan%20City/32/239/23

No comments:

Post a Comment