Get It at Target!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Party, Shop and have fun on the Boardwalk

It all started with one shop almost 2 years ago. I found it very relaxxing and rewarding to create a shop and see people come buy things from me after my hard work of setting up the shop. I'm not a designer or creator. Merely a reseller with a dream of doing SL big and really challenging myself to complete task and goals. I would like a place where everyone can come enjoy themselves, have fun, enjoy the great fashions, footwear and everyday perks of The Boardwalk.
Now for a very small fee, you can also come and enjoy some games as well as shop. There is a new pool, more shops, and some classic arcade games for your enjoyment and bragging rights. Skee Ball, Balloon Darts, Whack a Mole to name a few. Not to mention free prizes given every day of the week! So come dance, shop, relax and play a few games on The Boardwalk( http://slurl.com/secondlife/GoldenBusiness%20Area2/73/155/22) We're waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment