Get It at Target!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Virtuality


I'm learning that there are way more versatility's to the virtual world than even I imagined. I have focussed on the work ethic and the perks from that with much enjoyment. But I am finding there is a lots of fun in virtual worlds much like the real world. Today I had a business meeting in the new downtown area of the New York sim. I even took a bus tour over that sim and the neighboring sister sim, Nederpoort. Both are very lovely and must sees. I am honored to have the opportunity to also participate in the managing of a new sim to come. I am happy to have the opportunity to have lots of fun and bring lots of fun to a new virtual city. Here are just a few of  the pics that depict my morning adventure in downtown New York with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment