Get It at Target!

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Xcitement builds!

It's like a boiling pot inside of my tummy. All the excitement I am feeling about my new project in Second Life. It all started with one shop. I shopped for clothes to sell and hung them. I heard that first cha ching from the cash register getting my first sale. After that and many more cha chings, it's been very well worth all the things I've been thru getting here. I've been hooked ever since. Two years later, many trials and tribulations later but much enthusiasm and determination also. Here I am.

Now I'm about to embark on a new adventure, A Virtual Adventure with a group of very enthusiastic and excited business partners like myself. Some would ask me if I'm ready for the China Town project. But what they should ask me .......Is China Town ready for me? LOL. Whatever the case may be....I'm packing my virtual bags and moving to China Town!!! See you when you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment