Get It at Target!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I love my dad. Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Father's Day is a good day for all of us to give special honor, love and thanks to our dads and to our moms who have also been dad. A father's role can be over looked but it's more important than given credit some times. I applaud all you men that step up to the plate and take care of your kids and family .I see more father's today taking active roles in the family and lives of their children.I am very proud of that.

Spoken as a true "Daddy's Girl" I know the importance of a father to me. To love and guide and give a strong hand when needed. To understand and listen when we need to be heard. To laugh with us and show that soft, loving side they also possess. Even to spoil and indulge when necessary to give you a feeling of confidence. Balancing out the home structure and making tough, strong decesions that we may not like sometimes, but usually turn out for our best interest. A father is the first man in a girl's life. Often the kind of father we have helps to mold our expectations for the future men in our lives.Of all the things my father has given me. The most important, I feel, was to always have an open mind and be my own person, and stand behind my convictions. No matter what no one else thinks. And to always treat people the way I want to be treated. So I take this moment to thank my dad for being my "superman", my hero, an all around fantastic guy that I love with all of my heart.One of the most important men in my life, now and forever. Not just on Father's Day, but every day of the week. Happy Father's Day guys! I love you daddyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment