Get It at Target!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just Coolin in the City







It's been a while since I wrote so I thought, why the heck not this morning. There have been a lot of developments as usual in Manhattan City and we are still kicking it live. I've been taking the time lately to get in touch with people that I see come to the city to get their feedback and any suggestions that may have. Just lastnight I was doing some work downtown and a guy rode up on a motorbike by the name of  Kealli Resident. Kealli told me how much he enjoyed riding around and exploring different areas in Manhattan. I was thankful of course, as always when people actually take the time to notice in retail the city. Kealli rode off and I was satisfied. About 30 minutes later he IM me and asked what my favorite car color was.Little did I know, Kealli was a creator of motorbikes and cars and was generous enough to send me a red Roadster. I was like wow, thanks. Of course I hopped right in and started driving. I looked down the street and saw Kealli again, in a red Roadster,lol. We had a ball riding around the sims racing and trying to ditch eachother. After much enjoyment with that, Kealli asked my favorite cafe, which of course if Ralphs. So we parked our cars sat down at a table and starting conversing. Soon, my assistant Honeydew showed, up then Isis Gaelyth, who was also touring the city after renting a shop on the neighboring sim, Ocraco Island and stumbled upon us.It was a nice evening of conversation and sharing ideas for almost 2 hours.I had a nice time and met a couple of nice people and made friends.Another well spent evening in Manhattan. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment