Get It at Target!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Manhattan City News

Manhattan City is blossoming just like springtime. New shops, and new faces are everywhere. Sometimes I like to take the opportunity to shine the spotlight on new shops. Tonight I want to share the new AKEYO Shop with you. Owned by joaopedro Oh. AKEYO is filled with nice footwear and hats, plus great dances and AO's for everyone. Demos are available, so if you're like me that makes you a kid in a candy store trying all of the dances. Sunday night my friend Sammy and I did just that. We hopped around , like two kids and had ourselves a ball testing every dance we thought we wanted. Time flew like a light.I'm going to give you a sneak peek of our fun and the shop. To truly get the experience your'e going to have to come for yourself and check out AKEYO

Of course you know your limo is attached.http://slurl.com/secondlife/Manhattan%20City/103/170/23


No comments:

Post a Comment