Get It at Target!

Friday, March 4, 2011

My Night Off -- Yes, I do actually have one : )


As we all know, I am diligent, hard working, and energetic every day of the week. But even superwoman needs to chill sometimes. I delegate Friday night as my night off to do things I really like doing. Tonight I went to another Craig Lyons performance. And, yess, I do have a crush on Craig too. Craig's music is so relaxxing and his voice sounds great, very calming. The perfect way to end a hectic week. Tonight Craig performed at an amusement park of sorts,BS's Bring a Friend Amusement park. Very beautiful place. The Ferris wheel is awesome.I sang, danced, and twirled around, enjoying the concert and sights of the park. I took a cute pic of Craig in his cute slippers,LOL, and got a shot of the park. Enjoy them both, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment