Get It at Target!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stuck in The Subway Train! Somebody call 911!


Yesterday I was driving my little golf cart along the streets of Manhattan. After running over this lady and apologizing,(everyone knows my SL driving skills need some help)LOL. I told them to hop on and gave them a tour. I could hear them talking on voice(and bashing my driving skills) then heard they were in Manhattan exploring as it was. I can't afford a lawsuit or jail time for running people over.So I made every effort to make their visit a glorious one. After asking the two friends, AriOnna Afterthought and Diizzy Rae, what brought them to Manhattan. Diizzy told me that she lives there and wanted to see what SL Manhattan had to offer. Of course afterr giving them the tour I asked how we measured up.I took them around and  finally wanted to show them the subway on the East Side of Manhattan. AriOnna was very curious about the subway train and decided to take a closer look. Once inside the train, she started to yell she couldnt get out, LOL. Dizzy and I couldnt stop laughing long enough to get her out. Thank goodness she managed to free herself, as we chuckled away.That was my adventure and laugh for the day. It always thrills me when people visit Manhattan City and really enjoy themselves here. Diizzy made my day by letting me know that my Manhattan was very much like the one she knows and loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment